Thursday, September 20, 2007

The fellowship of the ring got me hooked - The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring Reviews

I had heard once or twice about the lord of the rings before I saw the movie. I really wasn't very interested in seeing it. But, eventually I saw it, and it blew my world. This is definitely in my top ten of movies. I now own the special extended edition DVD and I'm reading the books. It's a great movie for all ages, though it is slightly long. Whether your a middle earth fan already, or you just heard of it somewhere, you'll like this movie. Frodo, Gandolf, and all of the characters and plot will stay in my head for a long time. I hope the rest of this stunning trilogy will be as good as this. Advice to first time Lord of the Rings viewers: watch it twice, you might notice things that you didn't notice before.

No comments: