Monday, September 24, 2007

The best film i have ever seen! - The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring Reviews

One of the great joys of watching movies is that every once in a great while, a film comes along that strikes a chord that resonates in the viewer. As it has for countless others, the films of the Lord of the Rings Trilogy have struck that chord in me. I just finished watching the extended DVD version of Fellowship of the Ring for the ninth or tenth time. Each time I watch it, I enjoy it even more. To me, it's true movie-making magic! Peter Jackson's respect for the material, and the viewer, is clearly evident. Everything about this film, and the other two films as well, is extraordinary. One other person that should receive high praise is the driving force behind the Weta Workshop, Richard Taylor. His company's attention to detail during the film-making process was staggering. All I can say is "Thank You" to all involved in the production of these films for giving us a truly "once in a lifetime" experience.

No comments: