Tuesday, October 2, 2007

The lord of the screen - The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring Reviews

I tried to read the book and could not get myself into it. I found that they deleted a character which I thought was funny but movies have to do that to singing and neakedness if you know what I mean. But the fact that I was one hundred and fifty pages into the book and they were still wondering the forest I found myself loving the movie more. I like to read but I just could not get into that one. Maybe when I see all three I might recindle my reading of this. But when I have a movie that touches so close to the book I think it can waite. I did read the book and underline lines that they took stright from the book and I love that. From what I read and saw the LOTR did get it right close to the words on that page. I love the prolog to the movie. I love the whole ring poem thing that was said. I like the Elf-Ligous? I like Elfs there cool. Bow and Arrows they are painfull and a awsome wepon. though they are not as dull as a spoon as one character from a movie would point out.(Prince of theives). I like this movie and the idea of it and the bigness of it. I would see it again. I might not own it but I would see it again. In fact I think I saw it twice at the theater. Awsome I am. Awsome.

No comments: